"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Teach English in Chiang Rai, Thailand
Date posted:2010-05-03 | Writer: Wisanusorn School | Email: email@example.com
Hours of work are from Monday to Friday 8.00 – 16.00 pm.
• 12-months or 10-months contract as agreed
• Monthly salary (depending upon qualifications) Min.30,000 Bath with bonus after completion of contract term
• 2 weeks paid holidays during school break in October or upon completion of a contract
• 5 days paid sick leave
• Health and accident insurance
• Lunch during school hours (Thai food)
• to be a native-English speaker
• a Bachelor degree, with certified TEFL qualification
• Preference given to qualifications in Education.
(A distinct advantage if you are early childhood trained or Montessori trained)
• Teaching qualifications and experience an advantage
Our school will handle obtaining work permit, Thai teacher’s license and related documents. We will provide a balanced orientation and mentorship with experienced teachers.
Teachers who would like to experience the rewards of teaching at our school should send a letter of application, a full Curriculum Vitae including photograph and the names of two professional referees to the e-mail address given on the job heading.