"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Teach EFL in Surat Thani, Thailand
Date posted:2011-12-05 | Writer: Super English Language School | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Super English Language School is looking for enthusiastic EFL teachers to teach English to the fun-loving children of Surat Thani. The students are well behaved, intelligent and eager to learn. The working environment is friendly and relaxed. We give our teachers the time and space they need to develop at their own pace while offering support any time they want or need it. There is a Thai teaching assistant in every class.
These positions are tailored for those who enjoy being creative while teaching, are comfortable in a professional organization, like to laugh and have fun in the classroom, and are willing to work hard to make sure the students experience an enjoyable and productive time learning English. The starting date for these positions is early May, 2012.
- 250-300 Baht per hour (The current average salary is around 28,500 Baht)
- 20-25 teaching hours per week (2 consecutive days off)
- 25,000 Baht contract completion bonus
- no required office hours
- minimum amount of paperwork
- one year contract
- one month travel break in October
- one and a half month travel break in March or April
- all one year visas provided by the school
- free accommodation in a shared, semi-furnished house (utilities not included) in an ideal city location
- full training
- full support throughout your entire contract
- free Thai language lessons twice per week
- monthly school sponsored Thai cultural experiences, such as a Thai boxing lesson, Thai cooking lesson, riverboat trip, etc.
- free wifi in the teachers’ office and in teacher housing
- comprehensive orientation about Surat Thani and the nearby islands
A successful applicant will have the following qualities:
- hard-working, professional and flexible
- fun and out-going
- patient, interested in learning and open-minded
- young at heart
Most importantly, a successful applicant will have a genuine desire to teach the children of Surat Thani English.
We can only accept applications from native English speakers who have a university degree.
To apply for this position, please send an email with your attached RESUME, CURRENT PHOTO, UNIVERSITY DIPLOMA SCAN, as well as RESPONSES to the questions below to the address given on the job heading.
What experience have you had in teaching English?
What is your approach to teaching?
What experience have you had living and working in another country?
How do you respond to new experiences, environments and cultures?
What makes you want to live in Surat Thani?
How do you respond to changes in the workplace, such as new educational programs being introduced and teaching new students?
What are some of the things you would like to do in Thailand besides teach?
Have you traveled in Thailand before?
Is there anything else you would like us to know about you?
When can you begin working with Super English?
Please send these responses, along with the other required materials stated above to the address given on the job heading. We look forward to reading your application and getting to know you!
JOIN US AT SUPER ENGLISH TO BE A GREAT TEACHER, WORK WITH FUN-LOVING KIDS, AND ENJOY THAILAND!