"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Position in Thailand For EFL Teacher
Date posted:2015-12-09 | Writer: Boonyarat Computer and Language | Email: email@example.com
Boonyarat Computer and Language in Petchaburi has an immediate opportunity for an EFL teacher with a high spirit of adventures and a sense of humor. The ideal candidate will be a native level English speaker with TEFL or TESOL certification. Experience is preferred but not strictly required.
- Contact hours 20-25 teaching hours per week, depending on schools.
- Monday-Friday 8.00 A.M. - 4.00 P.M. -Arrange all the courses properly.
-Be patient to the students.
-Make the class active and the students participate in it.
-Join some necessary extracurricular activities.
- 30,000-35,000 THB depend on qualification.
- Help find the accommodation.
- No classes during school holidays.
- 1 year contract
HOW TO APPLY:
Please contact us at the email address given on the job heading as soon as possible with the following documents:
- Resume with a recent photo.
- Copy of your passport.
- Copy your highest education certification in any field.
- Other certificates that might be relevant to teaching.
- Police Clearance Certificate.
- Available date:
- Best time to have an interview: