"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Opportunities in Thailand For EFL Teachers
Date posted:2017-03-27 | Writer: Road Experience Recruitment Company | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Road Experience Recruitment has opportunities for TEFL trained teachers in Bangkok. We are looking for Elementary/Secondary English teachers who are available to start on 1st May. Applications must be received by 20th April and we have orientation days 29-30 April. The Orientation program is arranged at our centre in Hatyai, Songkhla Province and it is compulsory for teachers who have never had teaching experience in Thailand. Teachers who are already teaching in Thailand are highly welcomed to join, as it is a great chance to meet our team and fellow teachers. The program includes visa and work permit explanation, do’s and don’ts, school contract, holiday and sick leave procedures, Thai Culture and so on.
• Renewable 1 year contract with a 35,000 THB/month
• Paid Annual holiday, totally 2 weeks (excluding of Thai National Public Holiday 20 days appx)
• Teaching Permit for Foreign Teacher, Working visa and working permit
• Greeting upon arrival at the provincial airport or bus station and taking to find accommodation
• Opportunities to learn Thai culture and explore Thailand over weekends
• Bachelor's Degree of any field, Educational Degree is advantage.
• Native English speakers (USA, UK, New Zealand, Canada and Australia), preferably TESOL/TEFL certified
• Demonstrated ability to plan, organize, instruct and evaluate learning activities
• An interest and open-minded in living and working in a different culture
Please submit the following documents to the email address given on the job heading.
Attention Topic: Application to teach at DP BKK:
• University Degree, with TEFL/TESOL certificate if any
• Copy of passport first page
• Formal Photo
• 40 seconds - 1 minute Introduction video
Contact: Chonthira or Suvapatr