"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Jobs in Thailand for TEFL Qualified Teachers
Date posted:2017-03-30 | Writer: Teachers for Thailand | Email: email@example.com
Teachers for Thailand (T4T) is a teaching agency that specializes in uniting qualified professional educators with suitable teaching positions in Thailand. Essentially, our job is to find work for you through a job that will fit both your personality and TEFL skills. Our company has more than 25 years of experience in education, management, and recruitment, allowing us to give you the best service possible.
We understand that teaching is a big commitment, which is why we run a Supported Jobs program. Supported Jobs is a free package including a respectable salary and support from a T4T rep throughout your stay. Teachers on our Supported Jobs program never have to struggle through their transition without help. T4T reps will help you succeed in your new job, find your way around, and even find somewhere nice to live.
There are many ways to explore the world and make new friends, but few will fully immerse you in the culture of your local community. When you teach English as a foreign language, you’ll see your neighborhood through the eyes of people who grow up, live, and work there every day. Teaching in Thailand is the perfect way to jump straight into employment after finishing your TEFL course, university, or when a career change seems most desirable.
Working overseas and teaching English is an ideal way to live in another country, earn a reasonable living, meet new people, and kick off a career. You’ll develop essential new skills and qualities as a teacher. Not only will this development enhance your CV, but you’ll also be able to apply these new skills and qualities in many other areas of your social and professional life.
Teaching in Thailand is truly a unique experience, allowing you to discover its beauty far beyond what is possible through just tourism. We’re not just enthusiastic about teaching, we love to teach and we want to help you get the most out of your experience.
Available TEFL position as below
+ 4 positions in Downtown, Chachoengsao/ Base Salary 33,000 THB/ Start April 17th
+ 4 positions in Bangkok (Near Khaosan Road)/ Salary 34,000 THB/ Start May 8th
+ 1 position in Bangkok (Thonglor Area) / Salary 37,000-40,000THB / Start April 17th
+ 1 position in Nonthaburi / Salary 35,000 THB/ Start May 1st
+ 5 positions in Downtown, Nakhonratchasima (Korat) / Base Salary 33,000 THB/ Start May 22th
• Salary at least 33,000 THB per month
• 12 month contract or 1 semester for short term if you wish
• Some schools have extra classes so you can get more money and it’s between you and the school. We are not involved in your extra income.
• Provided Curriculum and Book
• Provided documents for Non Immigrant B visa
• Paid Work Permit
• English speaking consultants available 24/7 for our teachers
• Help finding accommodation in the area, and help moving in.
• We will transport the teacher to the school area from Bangkok.
• Airport pick-up
• Accidental Insurance
• Bachelor's Degree of any field
• Native level English speaker, preferably TEFL/TESOL certified
• An interest in living and working in a different culture
Please submit the following documents to the email address given on the job heading:
• University graduation diploma, with TEFL/TESOL certificate (If have)
Contact: Ploy Honisz
SKYPE : Charles.honisz1
Line ID :vlardie