"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Full time teacher required to teach TEFL in Bangkok, Thailand
Date posted:2004-03-22 | Writer: Bell International | Email: email@example.com
Kindergarten Teachers (Ref: KG-0304)
Bell Language Centres, Thailand
Teachers will be based in one classroom and will be responsible for one class of pupils. Applications are invited now for these posts becoming available in March/April 2004.
* work as required to timetable specified by the Director of Studies. This includes administrative tasks and ensuring the day to day upkeep of classroom and resources.
* teaching up to 21 hours per week to Kindergarten age learners.
* assisting with the development of the Kindergarten syllabus
* preparation and submission of detailed lesson plans in co-operation with the Thai school.
* assisting with the development of supplementary materials and resources.
* assessing and reporting on performance.
* contributing to the in-service training of Bell colleagues through presentations and workshops.
* attending staff meetings and/or workshops arranged by senior staff.
* playing a full and active part in the life of the school
The requirements are:-
* degree + Cambridge CELTA [DELTA] (or equivalent)
* degree + post-graduate certificate in education (PGCE), Primary
* experience of teaching Kindergarten age learners
* sound organisational and IT skills
You can expect:-
* two-year (24-month), or one-year (12-month) renewable contract
* up to 21 contact teaching hours per week
* gross salary range (dependent upon qualifications and experience) of between 37, 600 - 46, 000 Thai Baht per month (degree + Cambridge CELTA), or 50, 000 ñ 57, 200 (PGCE in relevant area), or 49, 000 - 53, 000 (DELTA).
* two single economy airfares for staff recruited outside of Thailand (two-year contracts)
* end of contract completion bonus
* 8 weeks' paid holiday per year, plus public holidays
* health and medical insurance cover
* visa & work permit
* a commitment to providing you with in-service training and support in your continued professional development
To apply, please send a covering letter and full resume, quoting the reference number (Ref: KG0304) to: firstname.lastname@example.org