"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL in Taiwan - Taipei
Date posted:2007-03-26 | Writer: Honor Roll English School | Email: email@example.com
The Honor Roll English School is now recruiting professionally minded English teachers with the patience, creativity and sense of humor required to work with children aged 7-12. The positions starting immediately will be teaching elementary classes of 10-18 children. The candidates must be in good health (non-smoker only).
*Positions: Elementary program from 1:30 pm to 8:30 pm. Monday-Friday, including an elementary class from 1:30 pm to 4:50 pm, another elementary class from 5:00 pm to 6:30 pm, and the third elementary class from 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm. Hours include time for classroom preparation, breaks, and a 1/2 hour dinner break.
- monthly salary NT$60, 000 to $63, 000
- one week's paid vacation plus national holidays
- National health insurance
- Assistance in locating housing, airport pickup, etc.
- Reimbursement of work permit, resident visa, alien resident card and medical checkup fees.
Minimum Qualifications are:
- Native Canadian or American citizen
- At least one year of teaching experience with children
- A Bachelor's degree, preferably in English Teaching or Education
- A TEFOL or TESOL certificate an advantage
If you are a dedicated and creative teacher, please email your application along with the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the school at (02) 8773-8870 for an interview if you are currently in Taiwan.
1) resume (Word format)
2) passport photo page
3) a copy of degree diploma
4) two letters of recommendation