Date posted:2019-07-31 | Writer: Britannica International Language School | Email: [email protected]
Britannica International Language School is recruiting professional and enthusiastic EFL teachers for the 2019-2020 academic year. Britannica has been running schools for 8 years now. We have 2 openings in Lyubertsy, which is a large Moscow suburb friendly to all kinds of modern entertainment and active healthy lifestyle. As an International Language school, we provide a quality language learning for students of all ages and levels.
A successful candidate should have
• University degree
• TEFL qualification
• Experience in teaching ESL according to the Communicative Approach is necessary (1 year at least).
Our teachers are expected to be able to arrive by August, 27th.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
• a stable salary ranging up from 55,000 rubles (to be paid monthly) for 30 academic hours per week (after tax) depending on an applicant's education, experience and the interview results,
• a bonus system,
• 9 or 12 month contract,
• shared accommodation of high standard (within walking distance of the school. Both rent and bills (excluding Internet) PAID FOR BY THE SCHOOL),
• multiple-entry work visa, medical insurance and registration (paid for by the school),
• flight reimbursement is paid up to 20,000 rubles from UK/Europe to Moscow; 35,000 rubles from beyond Europe (the USA, Canada and etc.) to Moscow.
• an additional 8,000 ruble “training bonus” (for the August training/orientation period),
• free airport pick-up,
• free Russian language lessons with a certified Russian as a second language teacher,
• paid public holidays,
• 24-hour help in case of emergency,
• full academic support, supervision, mentoring and workshops,
• course and resource books in abundance.
Please send the following to us at the email address given on the job heading: