Date posted:2005-12-07 | Writer: Tower School of English | Email: [email protected]
Want to teach abroad? Poland is waiting.
'Tower School of English' using the Callan Method from Zory and Jastrzebie Zdroj in Southern Poland is looking for enthusiastic candidates willing to join our team of teachers, starting from January 2006.
- assistance in obtaining visas and work permits,
- assistance in finding accommodation,
- competitive rates of pay with guaranteed minimum weekly workload,
- excellent, friendly atmosphere,
- a contact person to help teachers with any problems of daily life in Poland,
- free teacher training,
- airport pick-up,
- mobile phone and free internet access,
The ideal candidate will have:
- BA degree and would preferably have completed a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA course,
- ability to ADAPT to living in a different culture and language,
- creative, enthusiastic, resourceful and honest personality.
Teaching experience is not essential but is definitely considered an asset.
Couples are also welcome to apply.
More about us:
We teach a variety of students but most of them are teenagers and young adults who are very motivated to learn English and expect the highest standards of educational services. We also teach English to children.
Tower Schol of English is located in Zory and Jastrzebie Zdroj in the South of Poland. This location makes it a great hub for trips to the best places in Poland and in Eastern Europe such as: Krakow; Prague in the Czech Republic; Vienna in Austria; Budapest, Hungary; Bratislava, Slovakia; Zakopane and the Tatra Mountains and of course Warsaw the capital of Poland. We are also very close to the beautiful Beskidy Mountains (30 min. by a car - a company car) with ski resorts in winter and biking and hiking routes in Summer.
How to apply?
If interested in gaining a great teaching experience in a new country send your application to:
and we will give you information about further steps and answer any queries about the job and life in Poland.
Below you can read feedback from an ITTT graduate regarding one section of their online TEFL certification course. Each of our online courses is broken down into concise units that focus on specific areas of English language teaching.