"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Enthusiastic teacher wanted to teach EFL in Poland
Date posted:2004-06-14 | Writer: Tower School of English/Callan Method | Email: email@example.com
'Tower School of English' using the Callan Method from Zory and Jastrzebie Zdroj in Southern Poland is looking for enthusiastic candidates willing to teach English in Poland for the new academic year, starting in September.
- assistance in obtaining visas and work permits,
- assistance in finding accommodation,
- competitive rates of pay with guaranteed minimum weekly workload,
- excellent, friendly atmosphere,
- a contact person to help teachers with any problems of daily life in Poland,
- free, intensive teacher training,
- airport pick-up, free internet access,
- cellular phone,
- airfare allowance of 300 USD after completion of contract.
The ideal candidate will have:
- BA degree and would preferably have completed a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA course,
- creative, confident, enthusiastic, resourceful and honest personality,
- ability to ADAPT to living in a different culture and language.
Teaching experience is not essential but is definitely considered an asset.
As the Tower School of English uses the Callan Method you will be provided with a full teacher training package.
The Callan Method is part of the Callan Method Organization from London. The method is mainly based on conversations and is very popular and highly appreciated for its efficiency by both students and teachers.
More about us:
We teach variety of students but most of them are teenagers and young adults who are very motivated and eager to learn English and expect the highest standards of educational services. The groups have a maximum of 12 students.
Tower School of English is located in Zory and Jastrzebie Zdroj in the South of Poland about 25 km from the border with the Czech Republic (Closest aiports are Katowice and Krakow). That location makes it a great hub for trips that our teachers take to the best places in Poland and in Eastern Europe such as: Krakow; Prague, Czech Republic; Vienna, Austria; Budapest, Hungary; Bratislava , Slovakia; Zakopane and the Tatra Mountains and of course Warsaw the Polish capital city. We are also very close to the beautiful Beskidy Mountains Range (40 min. bus ride, or 25 min. by car) with ski resorts in Winter and biking and hiking routes in Summer.
How to apply?
If interested in gaining a great teaching experience in a new country do not hesitate to contact us and we will give you information about further steps and answer any further queries about the job and life in Poland.
Please e-mail your application (preferably with photo) to:
Tower School of English
ul. Rynek 10
tel. (mobile) +48 697 225233
tel/fax +48 32 475 2216