"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Energetic Teacher Wanted to Teach EFL in Poland
Date posted:2005-02-15 | Writer: \"Big Ben\" School of English | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
"Big Ben" is a medium-size private language school, based in a beautiful and calm southern part of Wroclaw, one of the biggest, oldest and liveliest towns in Poland. The school was established in 2000 and has been rapidly growing ever since. Offering effective teaching methods, high standard of service and organization as well as a very pleasant atmosphere, it soon gained reputation and popularity (ranked 4th best in Wroclaw, one of the best in Poland by Polish edition of Newsweek Magazine).
"Big Ben" is urgently looking for enthusiastic, creative and reliable teachers - native speakers of English to start in the end of February 2005/beginning of March 2005.
qualifications / skills needed:
- TEFL certificate (TEFL/TESOL/CELTA or equivalent)
- Experience desirable
- EU passport preferred
- very competitive local salary
- full-time (20 - 30 teaching hours a week) renewable contract
- guaranteed minimum weekly workload
- assistance with finding accomodation
- friendly and professional working environment
- great chances for personal development
- a contact person to assist teachers with any challenges of daily life in Poland
- airport pick-up
Please send us your full CV and a photo to email@example.com