"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL Positions in Oman (2)
Date posted:2017-02-27 | Writer: Bahla Training Institute | Email: email@example.com
Bahla Training Institute has opportunities for positive and enthusiastic individuals to teach EFL. We are particularly looking for individuals who have a passion for teaching young children and do not hesitate to put energy, enthusiasm, and positivity into their daily routine. The selected candidates have to create real relationships with their kids. The students are well behaved, intelligent, and eager to learn! We provide plenty of resources, top quality textbooks and supplemental materials, Omani teaching assistants, a modern and air-conditioned learning environment, teacher empowerment, a teamwork mentality, and a focus on collaboration and creativity!
Our vision is to develop the English language of the local community in Bahla. Bahla is located in the Dakhiliya region in Oman. It is an hour and half drive from Muscat, the capital city of Oman.
Position: TEMP/SUMMER ENGLISH TEACHER
Location: Bahla, Oman
Duration: July to August 2017 (2 months)
Package: US $1,800-2,000 per month
Accommodation – shared furnished apartment with paid utilities.
One (1) return flight
We have openings for native and non-native speakers:
For Native English speakers from UK, Australia, South Africa and New Zealand only:
• Available teacher in Oman will be considered first.
• Teaching degree or Bachelor’s degree in any discipline and/or TESOL/TEFL/CELTA
• A minimum of 2 years teaching experience
For non-native English speaker,
• Teaching degree in English and/or TESOL/TEFL/CELTA
• A minimum of 3 years teaching experience
• Teaching experience in a multi-cultural environment is preferable
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
• Excellent subject knowledge and be aware of developments to the curriculum.
• Maintain exceptional classroom practice
• Be able to work collaboratively and creatively with colleagues
• have computer literacy skills; proficient in Windows, MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
Please send a full CV/resume with photo to the email address given on the job heading.
Interviews to be done by phone or online at a mutually convenient time between the shortlisted candidates and the recruiter.