"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Excellent TEFL Job Vacancies in Oman
Date posted:2013-08-08 | Writer: Hawthorn Muscat | Email: email@example.com
Hawthorn Muscat is recruiting Native level English Language Lecturers to work in the Ministry of Higher Education Colleges of Applied Sciences located in Sur, Rustaq, Sohar, Salalah, Nizwa, and Ibri cities of the Sultanate of Oman. Work Start date will be 1st September 2013.
* Candidate must have at least a Bachelor Degree.
* Minimum 3 Years teaching experience.
* Must have teaching qualification like, TEFL, TESOL, or CELTA
* Tax free Salary between 960 - 1035 Omani Riyal per month depending on
qualifications and experience. Note: 1 Omani Riyal = 2.6 USD.
* Suitable furnished accommodation with water and electricity bills paid.
* 60 days paid annual leave.
* One year contract, renewable by mutual agreement.
* Air tickets provided.
* Medical insurances provided. Visa Provided.
Candidates are required to send their applications addressed to the Director of Recruitment via email to the address given on the job heading.