Date posted:2007-03-05 | Writer: American Bilingual School | Email: [email protected]
The American Bilingual School of Kuwait is a K-12 school looking to recruit new teaching graduates to fill vacancies in kindergarten, elementary, middle school and high school for the 2007 - 2008 academic year.
· B.A. degree
· Teaching Certification
· 720 Kuwaiti Dinars a month (approximately $2, 400 US tax free)
· Annual roundtrip ticket from origin of hire
· Furnished housing
· Paid Utilities
· Transportation to and from the school 5 days a week
· Private health insurance
· Kuwaiti visa expense
· Opportunities for tutoring to make extra money after school hours
· Opportunities for professional development
Teachers are required to arrive in Kuwait by August 25, 2007
Some positions are available for immediate hire.
For more information about the school please look at our website at Contact us
Below you can read feedback from an ITTT graduate regarding one section of their online TEFL certification course. Each of our online courses is broken down into concise units that focus on specific areas of English language teaching.