Date posted:2021-10-24 | Writer: The Canadian House Center | Email: [email protected]
This outstanding English academy in the southern region of Ecuador celebrated its 10 year anniversary in 2018. While they continue to grow they welcome teachers who are proficient in English and engaging for students.
At their two campuses in Loja, they teach beginners through post-grad classes as well as private lessons. The adult campus, which is located downtown, attracts university students and professionals, whereas the children’s campus appeals to children (and their parents).
Youngsters from 3 years old through to high school age learn through an interactive curriculum, technological classroom presentation tools and lively teachers.
• Attending school activities and events.
• Prepare English classes.
• Teach kids, teenagers, and adults following NATGEO curriculum.
• Set lesson plans and improve educational and teaching methods.
• Create a proper teaching environment for the students to ensure the quality of the classes.
• Communicate and cooperate with the different departments.
• Participate in the meetings and workshops held by management.
Salary and benefits
• £726 per month.
• Subsidised and furnished housing provided, including utilities and internet.
• Subsides health insurance provided.
• Assistance with visa – the employers will pay for half.
• Ongoing teacher training.
• Fun free time activities.
• Spanish lessons.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• No experience needed.
• Native Level English speakers preferred.
• TEFL certificate (100+ hours).
• Reliable and enthusiastic.
To apply, please send your covering letter, CV, and a recent photograph to the email address in the job heading.