"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
EFL Teaching Position in Guatemala!
Date posted:2011-11-01 | Writer: Oxford Language Center | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a young enthusiastic EFL teaching professional and looking for the adventure of a lifetime, Oxford Language Center has a great opportunity for you! We are looking for a full-time English teacher willing to commit to a 6 month renewable contract teaching 22- 25 hours per week in Guatemala City and Coban A.V. starting in January 2012. Our school offers great opportunities for those wishing to travel and experience the beauty Central American has to offer. Acquire skills in teaching a variety of students and different levels, as well as receive training to teach preparation for the TOEFL, SAT, TOEIC, and ELASH exams.
During your visit to Guatemala you will be able to enjoy the beautiful scenery from the old capital of Antigua rich in history and nightlife to the majestic beauty of Lake Atitlan and the chance to explore the lost Mayan world at the ruins in Tikal and many more!
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
1. Position: Full-time English Teacher
2. Contract: 6 month renewable contract
3. 22- 25 teaching hours per week
4. Five and a half day work weeks (Sundays off)
5. Salary: City-Q4,500-5,500 per month (USD550-650) Coban-Q3,500-4,500 per month (USD450-550)
6. Location: Guatemala City and Coban A.V., Guatemala
1. Visa stay renewal sponsorship
2. 1 week holiday plus travel stipend
3. Free Spanish lessons
4. All teaching materials provided
5. Ongoing training
(A) Necessary Requirements
1. Native English speaker with TEFL certification, or equivalent.
2. Bachelor’s degree
3. Positive, flexible, hardworking, self-motivated and disciplined
(B) Preferred Requirements
1. Enjoys teaching a wide range of levels and ages
2. Is able to plan enjoyable, quality lessons for a variety of class types
3. Has experience living overseas for 6 months or more
1. Cover letter
3. A recent photo
4. Letter of recommendation if available
Email information to the address given on the job heading.