"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL Qualified Teachers Needed in Korea
Date posted:2014-09-24 | Writer: EIE English Academy | Email: email@example.com
The EIE Institute is a nationwide English language school in Korea with franchises in Gwangju and in different parts of Korea. We need TEFL certified professionals like you who are seeking international experience. We offer specific lesson plans and teaching guides. Previous experience teaching not required, but a plus. EIE has a reputation for having the highest standards among private language institutes in Korea.
• Work with an innovative, established curriculum in the most dynamic work environment in Korea
• Fantastic students (elementary to middle)
• 2.1 mil per month
• E-2 visa sponsorship for our Full and Part-time positions
• Severance payment at the end of a completed contract
• One-way airfare if needed
• Housing assistance
• Paid vacation and National holidays off
• Working hours: 1:30 to 9:00
• Native level English speaker with a passport from the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, or South Africa (Korean immigration policy)
• Hold a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university from one of the seven countries listed above (Korean immigration policy)
• CELTA/TESOL / TEFL certification
• EFL teaching experience is preferred
• A passion for teaching and a commitment to real English education
• An open mind towards new challenges, flexibility, a positive attitude, and the desire to help change futures
• Ability to obtain a criminal record check from a national database from your country of citizenship (Korean immigration policy)
Please write a cover letter discussing why you would like to work at EIE Suncheon and attach your updated CV/resume, a recent photo and 1 minute Youtube self-introduction link video to the email address given on the job heading. The Youtube video will replace the inconvenient interview process due to time difference and save the time for hiring.