"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Teach English in Japan (3)
Date posted:2010-04-20 | Writer: The Bohme English Academy | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Full-time teaching position starting mid- August 2010 in Ichinomiya, Aichi, Japan. 5 days a week, with 2 consecutive days off.
We are looking for a dynamic and outgoing TEFL qualified teacher to add to our international staff. Come and work in a relaxed family atmosphere. We are fully equipped with unlimited internet access, video/ audio access and countless supplementary materials. Our 3 schools are based in Ichinomiya City (Aichi), Ginan Town and Gifu City (Gifu).
This position involves teaching mainly children, as well as a few adult classes. Previous experience working with kids is a must!
- Native English speaker.
- Bachelors Degree
- TESOL/ TEFL training and / or experience in an ESL setting.
- Early Childhood Education experience
- The ability to plan enjoyable, high quality lessons for a variety of class types.
- Must enjoy working with people of all ages.
- Japanese is an asset, as is any other second language.
- Experience living overseas for 6 months or more.
- Starting salary: 250,000 yen per month negotiable after a 3-month probationary period.
- Performance bonuses.
- Fully furnished and spacious staff house. 40,000 yen per month plus utilities and internet shared, as well as refundable deposits. (There is also an option of an apartment in Ichinomiya.)
- Visa sponsorship
- Travel bonus, as well as one- and two- year contract completion bonuses
- Company will provide a cell phone- call charges to be paid by you.
To apply, contact us by e-mail at the address given on the job heading.