"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Teach English in Jayapura, Indonesia
Date posted:2006-07-05 | Writer: English First Jayapura, Wade Wilson | Email: email@example.com
Teachers Needed in September:English First Jayapura is a new school (opened May 2005) and after one year of growth we are needing several full time teachers, located in the beautiful town of Jayapura in the Papua province of E. Indonesia. Jayapura offers a unique blend of cultures from throughout Indonesia, access to beaches and forested mountains, and a tranquil environment not often found in other Indonesian cities.
- A Native Speaker from Great Britain, Australia, Canada, New Zealand or The United States (as dictated by Indonesian visa regulations)
- An accredited TEFL certificate (TESOL / CELTA) from a recognized 4-5 week intensive course that included extensive teaching practice, peer observation and evaluation after every practice lesson from your peers, your trainer and yourself.
- A four-year University degree.
- In some cases other qualifications will be considered, depending on the nature and extent of experience.
- A genuine enthusiasm for teaching in general and a willingness to teach people of all ages and levels is essential.
- A positive attitude and the ability to work as part of a team. You will need to be flexible and adaptable enough to cope with living in a developing country and open-minded enough to appreciate a different culture.
- A rupiah-based salary sufficient to support a comfortable lifestyle.
- Reimbursement of round-trip airfare from city of hire to Indonesia (3 months 50%, 9 months 50%).
- All visa and immigration costs covered.
- Teacher housing included
- One month's salary bonus upon completion of contract.
- 10 days paid leave, all Indonesian public holidays, plus 2 weeks during Christmas and Ramadhan holidays.
- Basic health insurance.
- A vibrant, positive working environment with support from experienced teachers and opportunities for future career advancement.
Vacancies available immediately for a rapidly growing school.
Director of Studies
English First Jayapura
Jl. Jend. Ahmad Yani No. 20
Jayapura 99111 - Papua
(t) 62 (0967) 535 122
(f) 62 (0967)537 546