Date posted:2023-08-16 | Writer: Wall Street English | Email: [email protected]
Join our team of dynamic and passionate educators in the heart of Indonesia! We're looking for talented ESL teachers to join the Wall Street English family and help our students develop their English skills in a fun and encouraging environment.
Not only will you get to work in a vibrant modern city, but you will also be a stone’s throw from places of natural beauty and splendor. For those that enjoy water sports, come and enjoy Indonesia’s gorgeous white sand beaches. If you prefer adventure, perhaps you would prefer to scale Indonesia’s elegant yet challenging mountains, or trek one of its lush jungles!
- Teach a diverse range of students, from beginners to advanced learners, and make a real impact on their language learning journey
- Design and deliver engaging and interactive lessons that incorporate real-life situations and cultural elements
- Work in a vibrant and welcoming community of teachers and learners, where creativity and innovation are highly valued
- Grow both personally and professionally as you immerse yourself in a new language and culture, and develop your teaching skills through ongoing training and support
Salary and benefits
- Highly competitive salary
- Housing allowance (on reimbursement basis)
- 15 days of annual leave
- Exciting career advancement opportunities both in Indonesia and abroad
- Dedicated, self-motivated adult students
- Bright, modern centers in convenient and comfortable locations
- Medical insurance (In-Patient & Out-Patient)
- International flights, airport pickup, welcome package with Indonesian SIM card and settling-in allowance (for overseas candidates)
- US, UK, Canada, Australia or New Zealand nationalities
- A passion for teaching and positive outlook
- A Bachelor's degree
- An internationally recognized TEFL/TESOL certification (minimum score 120) or CELTA/DELTA (minimum Pass B)
- A strong command of English and excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Competency with online teaching and knowledge of how to use Zoom and other teaching platforms
How to apply
If you're excited about the prospect of joining our team and bringing your expertise to our students, we encourage you to apply today! We have centers in Jakarta and its surrounding areas, Bandung and Surabaya. We offer a competitive salary, arrival support including airport pickup, housing allowance, visa assistance, flight reimbursement and end of contract bonuses.
Apply now and let's make a difference together!
Please send your application to the email address in the job heading and kindly include the following documents:
- Cover Letter
- University Degree
- English certificate (TEFL, TESOL, CELTA or equivalent)
- Information Page of your Passport
- 1-2 letters of recommendation from past employers
- Short video clip (Around 30 seconds), introducing yourself and answering why you enjoy teaching ESL