"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
English Teacher Needed in Indonesia
Date posted:2011-03-16 | Writer: Sekolah Bogor Raya | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
A leading National Plus School in Bogor, West Java, is currently seeking a TEFL qualified Native Speaker English Teacher for our growing High School.
The successful candidate will be/have;
- A citizen of one of the permitted countries for English teachers; UK, US, Australia, New Zealand, Canada etc...
- Significant English Language teaching experience, preferably some of which in Indonesia.
- An English Teaching qualification.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- A proven ability to work effectively as part of a school team and pull together towards common objectives.
Applicants with experience of teaching subjects other than English (History, Geography, English Literature) at high school level and applicants with experience of the IGCSE or A-Level programs will be given preference.
Duties Will Include;
- Teaching English at the High School level (between 18-22 sessions per week)
- Responsibility for holding training and professional development
- Leadership of in-school projects as required
- Leadership of one extracurricular subject if requested
Salary and Benefits
The successful applicant will receive between 16 - 21 million per month, depending on experience and qualifications.
Subsidized education may be made available to children
Health insurance is also provided.
Visas and all costs associated with them are covered by the school.
Please submit your CV and a covering letter to the e-mail address given on the job heading.