Date posted:2019-05-27 | Writer: Intlrecruit | Email: [email protected]
Intl Recruit is a recruiting company focusing on teachers’ placement in China specifically, with schools clients covered in majority cities of China. We pursue and strive for standing out in our industry by providing distinguishing, professional and efficient service for schools to find decent teachers and for teachers to obtain satisfied position in China, as well as providing free assistance for candidates on interviewing, visa and any other help. If you are looking for an unique China experience, we also offer a six month Internship Project in Inner Mongolia. Enjoy the vast landscapes, skies and spectacular horizons!
TEACHER PLACEMENT DETAILS:
We are offering EFL English and other subjects (including: Chemistry, Physics, History, etc.) teaching positions in preschool, primary school, middle school, senior high school, university/college and English language institutes.
Contracts will only be signed with schools directly.
LOCATIONS: various cities in China. Eg, Shanghai, ShenZhen, ChengDu, etc.
- Teaching hours from 18 to 25 per week. Total working hours will not exceed 40 per week.
- Curriculum/Textbook will be provided. Mostly there will be a bilingual teacher for assistant
- Students age Group: kindergarten, Primary school, Junior high & Senior high school,Adult.
- Class size: 10-20 students
- Class length: 40-60 mins for different student ages.
We would love our candidates to:
· Have a bachelor’s degree or above (any major accepted, Education preferred ) in English speaking countries.
· Have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA/DELTA or relevant teaching certification.
· Be enthusiastic, patient and responsible about teaching, enjoy delivering knowledge to students.
· Be willing to adventure and work in China for a least one year.
· Teaching experience is preferred.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
· Monthly salary: $ 2400-4000 pre-tax, negotiable, depending on school, region, teaching ability and experience.
· Quarterly or semi-annual performance bonuses.
· Z work visa provided.
· Accommodation provided: Western style, furnished, or house allowance around $450 per month.
· Flight reimbursement up to $1200 annually.
· Accident and Medical insurance covered .
· Further Training and Academy support.
· Chinese training including trips, team-building and learning about the culture.
· Paid 2-3 weeks Winter Holiday + 5-6 weeks Summer Holidays + Chinese Public Holidays.
DETAILS OF SIX MONTHS INTERNSHIP PROJECT IN INNER MONGOLIA:
Enjoy the vast landscapes, skies and spectacular horizons! If you are looking for an unique China experience, then Little London English School welcomes you! We are a private English training centre, with over 10000 students across 20 branches in the three biggest cities of Inner Mongolia, China.
There are over 50 foreign teachers, all managed by a team of dedicated Chinese staff. 70% of the foreigners have also stayed with the school for more than 2 years, which is very rare for China. Because of these reasons, the experience and assistance given is invaluable in making the transition to living and working in China. Primary teaching days are Saturday and Sunday, with only a few classes throughout the week. Fridays are devoted to closely working with the Chinese staff to plan lessons and talk about teaching styles. We rotate the classes on a monthly basis and branches every two months so you will always be facing new challenges.
There are no other office hours, and so there will be lots of free time to explore Inner Mongolia and China. Because of the close proximity to Mongolia, there is also an excellent opportunity to sample two cultures, as a Mongolian influence is also clear to see throughout. This is a unique opportunity to discover a very special corner of the world, and also join a growing family of teachers.
WHAT YOU NEED:
· Aged between 18 to 45
· Fluent English speaker
· Completed High School
· TEFL qualified
· Culturally sensitive
· No criminal record
· Basic salary of 4500 RMB
· Free accommodation
· Free utilities and internet
· Free transportation, if needed, to and from the schools
· Free yearly medical check
· Ongoing training and development of teaching skills
· Excellent Teacher cash rewards incentives
· Staff events and activities
· Lots of free time to see more of China
· Free Chinese classes
· Opportunity for overtime
· A foreign affair’s office will help with every aspect of daily life, to overcome language barriers.
· Completion bonus of 3000 to 6000 RMB
Please send your CV or Resume to the email address given on the job heading, and highlight your interest in either the teacher placement or internship project. We will get back to you asap.