"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL in Chengdu, China
Date posted:2004-05-05 | Writer: TEFL in Chengdu, China | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our foreign teachers come from different countries of the world. Our support services include: legal work and stay permits; daily living; local travel, etc. We need qualified native English speaking teachers to fill the positions from kindergarten up to university level all year round. However, we do accept applicants without formal qualifications for basic conversational English class. For more information about our company, the details of position and Sichuan province of China, please visit our website English format at: Contact us
1. 18-20 classes per week.
2. Students vary from kindergartens, primary schools, high schools, colleges up to universities.
3. Free furnished apartment and utilities.
4. Food provided by the school canteen.
5. Working visa and resident card provided.
6. RMB3000-3500 per month after tax.
7. RMB3000 air ticket subsidy for each term.
8. RMB1000 local travel allowance for each term.
9. Free Chinese language lessons.
10.Free internet access.
1. Brief resume.
2. Letter of recommendation and reference.
3. Degree, EFL, ESL, TESOL, CELTA, TEFL or any appropriate certificates.
4. Passport data page.
5. Recent photo.
6. Start summer camp(July-August of 2004) or next term (September of 2004).
Mobile: 86-13982295518 (Phillip Zhang)
Address: Suite F-G, Level 15, Guodong Plaza
52 Jindun Road, Chengdu, Sichuan, China