"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Employment teaching TEFL in Santiago, Chile
Date posted:2006-01-23 | Writer: Grant\\\'s English | Email: email@example.com
Grant's English, located in the heart of downtown Santiago, offers great opportunities for teachers in 2006! Work as part of a dynamic and personable team to deliver small group classes to a selection of well-established multi-national clients. Established more than 6 years ago by Joanne Grant, herself an experienced teacher from Scotland, Grant's English, (or the Scottish Institute for Languages), has developed a reputation for its friendly working environment, professionalism, and innovative approach to teaching English.
At Grant's English we offer the following:
- very competitive rates of pay, according to experience
- working visa paid in full
- personal bank account to receive monthly salaries
- travel allowance depending on distance travelled
- help and orientation offered on arrival
In addition, we also provide you with:
- a great selection of English teaching resources (constantly updated)
- academic and materials support at the start and throughout the course
- courses structured to give you the freedom to teach the way you like to teach!
- new computer-based student evaluation system
- workshops offered as a part of ongoing teacher development
- unlimited access to computers and the internet
Teachers who wish to apply should:
* be Native English speakers
* have a TEFL or CELTA qualification
* have at least one year's English Teaching experience
* be able to commit to a full academic year (until December or January)
* really enjoy teaching and working as part of a team!
Please send us your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, if you are already in Santiago, pay us a visit at Calle Londres 70, close to Metro Universidad de Chile. Tel: 6281128.