"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Employment teaching English in Santiago, Chile
Date posted:2006-01-16 | Writer: Curtis Language Consulting | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like to live and work in the safest and most economically stable country in South America? Do you want to visit the driest desert in the world, see snow-capped volcanoes and get close to Antarctica? Curtis Language Consulting, based in Santiago de Chile, is now hiring full-time teachers for the 2006-academic year. We offer:
-Leading teacher salaries in the market
-Work with adult students in top companies, teaching private students and groups
-Assistance with housing placement and acclimation to Chilean culture
-A pleasant office environment in a convenient location
· Native English speakers with a college degree
· TEFL or CELTA certification.
· Commitment to a one year contract
· Dynamic, flexible individuals with a real desire to teach
· Basic Spanish is desirable but not required
· At least one year of experience teaching English as a foreign or second language.
Due to virus problems, please send your resume in the e-mai and not as an attachments to:
Mr. Brent Curtis,