Date posted:2023-07-10 | Writer: m2r Education | Email: [email protected]
m2r Education are hiring online ESL Teachers for a large ESL training provider based in Vietnam. 12 month rolling contracts.
Ongoing work plus, if you desire, the option to teach in Vietnam later too!
• You must be able to commit to teaching at least 10 hours per week, and this must include weekends.
• There is no upper limit to the number of hours you can teach though.
• Teachers will be asked to work a minimum of 32 hours per month with at least 4 hours per week on Saturday/Sunday. We estimate teachers can average around 65 hours a month if you have a flexible schedule and open availability.
• Monday-Friday classes are 5:20pm-9:20pm (Vietnam time)
• Saturday and Sunday classes are 7:45am-7:40pm (Vietnam time)
• Students range from 4yrs to 17yrs old
• Class sizes are 4 to 8 students
• All learning material will be provided
Classes and schedules will be fixed, meaning that in normal circumstances teachers will be teaching the same classes and kids every week. Exceptions are changes to the class schedule, class termination, new class formation, and cover. Teachers will be able to also develop a deeper relationship with their students along with the benefits of a fixed schedule.
All online lessons have been pre-planned by their content team and are delivered through pre-set materials in our virtual classroom, greatly limiting the amount of preparation and planning needed by the online teachers themselves. Each week, teachers can access any given class assigned to them to view lesson plans, lesson notes, materials, interactive activities, and other media relating to that particular lesson in order to familiarise themselves with the content and prepare for their classes accordingly. Materials are based on the company's coursebooks and provide teachers with the means to deliver the lesson through presentation, practice, and production stages with ease while keeping the learning experience for our students as interactive and engaging as possible.
• English fluency. Min IELTS 8.5 / C1 if not 1st language English (mandatory)
• Valid passport (This is only required as Vietnamese banks require a passport in order to make tutor payments)
• Bachelor’s degree or above
• ESL qualification (TEFL/CELTA)
• 1 year online experience
• Enthusiastic and professional
• Ability to motivate students
• Willing to commit to at least 40 hours per month, with at least 4 hours of weekend work
• Great communication and presentation skills.
• Robust internet connection (Ideally 20Mbps)
• HD webcam, headset with microphone needed
• Windows or Mac OS with min 8GB RAM and fast processor (i5 etc)
What they provide
• Hourly rate, depending upon experience, between £10.50 - £11 (USD$14 - USD$15) per hour
• Full training provided
• Rewarding career path
Ongoing recruitment and offers in 1 week from full document submission.
Contact us today and become an Online Teacher!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.
To apply, please contact the email address given in the job heading.