"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL Position in Vinh City - Vietnam
Date posted:2011-03-22 | Writer: Neoling English Center | Email: email@example.com
Would you love to live in a clean and peaceful town with beaches and beautiful landscapes around? Do you love funny and lovely kids? Are you thinking about developing your teaching career in a supportive and friendly working environment? If so, get to Vinh City, where available teaching jobs are waiting for you at Neoling English Center!
Vinh is a charming city whose lifestyle is fairly peaceful and quiet which makes you feel much more relaxed than staying in horrendously busy and polluted cities such as Ho Chi Minh City or Hanoi. Yet it is still very convenient to travel between Vinh and those 2 cities by either air or land.
Follows are what you would need to know before you apply:
Native English Teachers (full time)
2. Duties and Responsibilities:
Teach English to young learners (6 to 11 years old) mainly.
Other details will be discussed in the interview.
3. Salary and Taxes (NO Taxes!):
Salary can be paid per hour or per month due to the agreement between NEOLING and the teacher, and will be discussed further in the interview.
Note: Official salary is determined based on qualifications and teaching experience, and can be negotiated for changes upon request or practical situations (due to changes of working hours or inflation, for instance) during the contract time. Personal Income Tax (PIT) is covered by NEOLING, insurances are not.
4. Other Benefits:
• Being assisted in renting accommodation; or being supplied free and fully furnished accommodation, depending on negotiation.
• Being assisted in applying for visa and visa renewals.
• Being assisted in applying for a work permit.
• A bicycle and a helmet are at your disposal; in addition, public buses are always available and convenient for you to go around discovering the local diverse cultures and beautiful landscapes in your spare time.
• Friendly and supportive working environment.
• Dedicated management and on-going professional development.
• Annual bonus for outstanding teaching performance.
• Free sightseeing and hiking trips organized by NEOLING.
• Free Vietnamese language classes organized upon request.
• 12 days off for annual leave, and all national holidays; excluding weekly days off, 1 day for Vietnam’s Teachers Day (20 November), 2 days off for Christmas; 10 days off for Tet (Vietnamese traditional new year holiday). All are fully paid if your salary is monthly net.
5. Hours of Work:
• 6 working days per week; 24 hours teaching in class per week at most, and not exceeding 6 hours teaching in class per day.
• 4 hours working in office per week (assisting to the students, teachers and/or preparing lesson plans).
• The Employee is entitled to work within the Company’s official working hours only: From 7h00 to 11h00 in the morning, from 14h00 to 18h00 in the afternoon, from 18h00 to 21h30 in the evening.
• The Employee is required to participate in education enhancement activities guided or organized by the Company once or twice a week; or to organize education enhancement activities if they are assigned and oriented by the Company, within an agreed number of hours per week.
6. Requirements and Qualifications
- Native English speaking teachers.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in social studies, preferably in Kindergarten education, English language or English literature.
- English teaching degree or certificate (TESOL, TEFL, CELTA or equivalent) is a must.
- Having experience in designing and organizing studying enhancement activities (outdoor activities) is preferred.
- Having love for the kids and experienced in kindergarten education is preferred.
Submit your complete application package via e-mail to the address given on the job heading.
Your application should include:
1. A resume/CV
2. A cover letter
3. A copy of valid passport (& visa) (the page with photo)
4. Copies of degrees/ certificates
5. Letter of reference (optional)
6. At least one recent photo (portrait, taken within 6 months)