Date posted:2015-05-27 | Writer: Fisher's SuperKids | Email: [email protected]
If you are looking for a satisfying EFL teaching experience that goes beyond the compensation, read on! Fisher’s SuperKids is the most established and reputable English center in Danang with over 1,000 students between 4-17 years old. Leaning, having fun, growing, care, respect and love are what we thrive to bring to this special environment. These are factors that make us different from the rest of schools in Vietnam as well.
Small class size, well-equipped classrooms, motivated students and fun outside of work are what makes teachers enjoy teaching here. You will find yourself just 10 minutes from one of the best beaches in the world and close access to several world heritage sites for more cultural experiences and adventures.
You can make a real difference at Fisher’s SuperKids by joining us in giving students what not many other schools can: an environment of positive influence, quality, happiness, love and growth beyond English skills through a variety of extracurricular activities such as field trips, summer camps and other events throughout the year. The fact that the US State Department chose Fisher's SuperKids as a partner to teach underprivileged students in Central Vietnam speaks for our quality and reputation. You won’t be disappointed!
- Bachelor’s degree
- TESOL, TEFL certificate or equivalent
- Clean criminal background check
WHY MANY TEACHERS LOVE WORKING AND LIVING IN DANANG:
- Danang is the best city to live and work in Vietnam at the moment due to its friendly and clean environment, low cost of living, high security, great foods and much more!
- We have one of the finest and most pristine beaches in the world as voted by Forbes Magazine.
- Opportunities to travel with easy access to many popular world heritage sites such as the Imperial city of Hue, ancient town Hoi An, My Son Holy Land and the Cham Islands (great for scuba diving and snorkeling) as well as neighboring countries including Laos, Thailand, Cambodia and China.
- Lots of places of interest to explore
- Low cost of living with a more relaxing pace of life.
- Great local foods as well as international cuisine including Thai, Indian, Korean, Japanese, Italian and Western dishes.
- Good environment and high security
- Networking and fellowship opportunities with like-minded expats and locals.
WHAT WORKING AT FISHER’S SUPERKIDS MEANS FOR YOU:
- We offer a unique working environment that helps you grow professionally as a teacher and feel satisfied as you see the impacts of your teaching.
- We provide lots of logistical, professional and personal support for teachers.
- We are a leading and most reputable school in English programs for children in central Vietnam.
- We pay teachers enough to cover the expenses and put away for savings.
- The management team has a combined 30 years of experience in teaching English as a second language and can provide lots of professional support for teachers.
- We care a lot about our students and place a great emphasis on developing good character and confidence for our students as well.
- We are professional while maintaining a very supportive and friendly work environment.
- We provide the best support system with the smallest class size.
- We provide opportunities for teachers to make a difference in the students’ lives and help them become successful, as well as opportunities for charity work.
- We are committed to fulfilling contractual terms and are truthful in dealing with teachers, parents and students.
- We provide professional development support and training as well as teachers and staff retreats.
- We provide personal support and opportunities for fun and relaxation.
- We care about the quality of our work, are honest and legal in everything we do. This will give you the peace of mind needed to enjoy work and life.
- Whether you have taught before or are new to the field following your TEFL course, you will finish strong with much more teaching experience under your belt.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your application to the email address given on the job heading. Please be sure to include a cover letter, resume and two letters of recommendation.
Tel: 05116 251881
Below you can read feedback from an ITTT graduate regarding one section of their online TEFL certification course. Each of our online courses is broken down into concise units that focus on specific areas of English language teaching.