"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Full-time EFL Teachers Needed in Vietnam
Date posted:2011-12-07 | Writer: Korean International School in HCMC | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Korean International School in Ho Chi Minh City is looking for professional, dedicated EFL teachers to teach secondary level students. Candidates are expected to be TEFL qualified native English speakers with a degree in any subject. The school is located in Phu My Hung, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City. We offer a one year contract teaching around 16 hours per week after an initial probationary period.
You are expected to meet the following requirements:
* native English speaker from one of the following countries(USA, UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand)
* BA or above in any subject(3+ yr college degree)
* TESOL/TEFL/CELTA certification(100+ hr) preferred
*Prior teaching experience preferred.
* Location: Phu My Hung, District 7, Hochiminh City, Vietnam
* Teaching Hours: 21 secondary classes(G7-G12: 45 minutes) a week
Teaching Days: 5 days a week(Monday through Friday), about 195 days annually
* Salary: begin with the 1,700 USD basic salary, 12 months
Bonus: 620 USD a year
Retirement Pay: half of the regular monthly salary at the end of the contract period
* Contract: one year base
* Accommodation: not provided
* Holidays: all national holidays and 80 days vacation period
* Extra: KISH provides residential visa and minimum health insurance
* KISH opens year round after-school class and pay the tuition fee separately.
* After one semester probation period under the same condition, full-time employment contract will be made.
Submit resume to EFL department coordinator at the e-mail address given on the job heading along with the copy of passport photo page, the list of references with phone numbers from your recent job and the official transcript from the highest educational organization.
Candidates for interview will be notified individually by e-mail or phone call
The selected applicants needs to submit the following documents ASAP.
* the original diploma & the verification of qualification letter issued from the students' center at your university
* the original certificate(ie, teacher's, TESOL, TEFL, CELTA, & anything equivalent to these)
* criminal record check
* medical check-up