"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
English Teachers Needed in Vietnam
Date posted:2012-08-01 | Writer: Compass Education | Email: Thanh.firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for TEFL qualified native English speakers to teach in Ho Chi Minh city, Bien Hoa city and Hanoi, Vietnam. Compass Education offers a ‘Teacher Placement Program’ whereby local schools in and around Ho Chi Minh City can readily access highly qualified native English teachers. If a school requires native English teachers then we can also provide the curricula, the necessary resources and assessment procedures to deliver the right product. Our partnerships with various schools together with working in conjunction with TEFL International enable us to provide assorted opportunities for teachers. Variation and the tailoring of schedules by way of teaching at different schools can be rewarding. Interacting with students of diverse levels of English language competency is also interesting. We require enthusiastic, dedicated teachers who have authentic English pronunciation and who want a teaching position with a difference.
The Requirements of working for Compass Education
• Native English speaker
• English teaching certificate (TESOL, TEFL, CELTA or equivalent).
• Bachelor’s degree
• A police background clearance from your home country.
• A visa for initial entry into Vietnam.
The Benefits of working for Compass Education
• Based on qualifications and experience the net pay is US$16- $22 per hour. Compass Education organises the payment of income tax.
• 1500usd – 1800usd for a full time position in Bien Hoa city
• Teachers are given 25-30 hours work a week ( flexible)
• Assistance is provided in the application of a working permit.
• Annual bonuses are given to teachers with outstanding teaching performance.
• Extra payment is given to teachers for participating in extra-curriculum activities such as culturally orientated events.
• Initial training is given plus training workshops are conducted twice a year.
How to Apply to work for Compass Education.
• Your application should be e-mailed to the address given on the job heading and include:-
• A cover letter.
• A curriculum vitae.
• A copy of passport and visa (including the page with photo and the front cover of the passport).
• Copies of degrees and certificates and the originals to be certified before coming to Vietnam.
• Reference letters (optional).
• A recent photo of yourself.
Who to contact at Compass Education
Ms Daphne Thanh Tran
Tel: (84) 8 38 203 202
Mobile: 84 908 466 305
Add: 15 Tran Doan Khanh, Da Kao ward, district 1
Email: address given on the job heading.