"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL Job in California, USA
Date posted:2013-04-29 | Writer: International House - San Diego | Email: email@example.com
International House San Diego, the leading provider of English language instruction and cultural immersion programs to international teens in San Diego, is seeking experienced, dynamic ESL teachers for our Summer Junior Program in late June.
• Native level English speaker
• Authorized to work in the U.S.
• Bachelors degree
• CELTA or TEFL Certificate (120 hours, 6 hours observed practice)
• Six months recent ESL classroom teaching experience
• Experience teaching a variety of levels
• Experience teaching young learners (aged 12-17) preferred
• Experience teaching English overseas
• Experience teaching exam classes (IELTS, TOIEC, TOEFL, CAE, FCE)
Schedule: 20 lessons per week, classes Monday through Friday
Please e-mail cover letter and résumé to the address given on the job heading. No phone calls please. This is a temporary position with long-term potential for the right candidate.