"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Teach EFL in Bournemouth, UK
Date posted:2011-04-27 | Writer: SNT International College | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SNT International College in Bournemouth requires TEFL qualified (or equivalent) teachers to teach all levels (exam classes). On-going positions available. We are also looking for cover teachers in case of absence and sickness.
We offer candidates:
- Up to 4.5 hours of teaching hours per day
- Preparation and marking fee
- Three training sessions of 1.5 hours each paid every term
- Busy all year round, modern, clean and friendly atmosphere
- Interactive boards available for use now, and 12 new computers for the computer room / listening lab for teachers to use with students from 4th July 2011!
- Free use of a classroom to teach your own private lesson to our students. SNT will not charge you anything for this service except for the copies you supply to our students during class which should be paid at reception before your private classes start. You are very welcome to advertise to your own SNT students especially for pronunciation and communication skill lessons. Please note : students must be studying full time at SNT and private classes are extra classes.
Please send your application to the e-mail address given on the job heading.
SNT International College
3rd Floor St Peter's Quarter
tel: 01202 310500