"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL Job in Turkey (2)
Date posted:2014-09-25 | Writer: The English Academy | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our well-established school based in Izmir has immediate opportunities for professional TEFL qualified teachers. The English Academy Language School has been well established since 1991 in the beautiful city of Izmir, Turkey. This rapidly growing school is dedicated to providing a high level of education. The school only employs fully qualified, native level teachers and works with them to continue their professional development. We are currently seeking teachers both for the Izmir head quarters and for new branches in Istanbul and Ankara. This is a superb opportunity for professional teachers who wish to advance their careers, and at the same time experience life in these exciting cities.
• Competitive local salary and housing allowance
• A 12 month contract
• In-house training and teacher development available
• Residency and work permit
• Professional and academic support from experienced teachers
To apply you will need:
• To be a native level teacher
• Have a TEFL / TESOL / CELTA etc. qualification
• A degree
• One years experience is preferred but new teachers will be considered
Please forward your CV to the email address given on the job heading a.s.a.p