"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Full time teacher required to teach English in Turkey - Istanbul
Date posted:2002-09-27 | Writer: Berlitz Language Center, Istanbul | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Berlitz Language Center, Istanbul is looking for qualified NATIVE SPEAKING English instructors for full-time or part-time positions.
Teachers who have:
- B.A. in TEFL
- B.A in various fields, especially in Law, Business and Finance, Economics with a TEFL or CELTA certificate
- At least two years of experience in teaching adults, preferrably overseas
- Able to sign at least a-year-contract
- Basic computer skills are welcome
- Salary USD 800-1250 and up depending on qualifications and other experience.
- Work permit
- National health insurance
- Accomodation can be provided
Teachers will be responsible for preparation, delivery and evaluation of English language courses using the Berlitz Method. He/she will attend the monthly staff meetings and prepare detailed Student Progress Reports. Coursebooks, teaching resources and supplementary materials are provided.
For additional information please visit our web site at Contact us
If interested please fill out the application form at Contact us. Fax or send via e-mail copy of your passport, diploma, transcript, TESL or CELTA certificate and names and e-mail addresses of your references.
JOIN THE WORLD'S MOST PRESTIGIOUS NETWORK
OF LANGUAGE CENTERS
Call or send your resume/cv to
BERLITZ LANGUAGE CENTER
e-mail: email@example.com Phone: (0212) 293 7400 Fax: 293 7699
This Berlitz Language Center is independently owned and operated by AYKO, Ltd.