Date posted:2018-05-10 | Writer: Saparachenee School | Email: [email protected]
Saparachenee School at Trang province in the South of Thailand is looking for 3 energetic and dynamic EFL teachers for the next school semester - starting immediately. Flexibility and motivation are of greater value than extensive experience. The applicant should be able to encourage and inspire students to love learning and excel in the subject area of English.
- Native level English speakers from UK, US, Australia, NZ, Canada and South Africa
- TEFL/CELTA/TESOL certificate
- University degree
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
- Salary packages 30,000 - 33,000 baht/ month depending on your qualifications
- Assistance in finding and securing accommodation
- Non-B Visa (working Visa) assistance
- English speaking Thai consultants offering 24/7 assistance
- Contracts with the option of renewing
- Assistance in obtaining a ATM/ Bank account in Thailand
Interested candidates are invited to apply via email at the address given on the job heading with your following;
- One minute introductory video and state why you want to teach in Thailand
- Copy of the photo page of passport
- Copy of degree and official transcripts, TEFL/TESOL certificate (if you have)
- Updated criminal record check (may be submitted later)
Below you can read feedback from an ITTT graduate regarding one section of their online TEFL certification course. Each of our online courses is broken down into concise units that focus on specific areas of English language teaching.