"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL Job in Taiwan (2)
Date posted:2013-09-23 | Writer: KNS Language Institute | Email: email@example.com
KNS Language Institute in Kaohsiung, Taiwan is now hiring EFL teachers for November 1st starts. These positions are full time and are preceded by a two week training period beginning October 21st. Teachers at KNS work at a single branch of the school only, and each teacher has their own classroom, which they are encouraged to decorate and personalize. Class sizes range from as low as 7 to as high as 16 students, which is the maximum allowable per class. Teachers teach three classes a day.
* 30 teaching hours per week, all in one place, Monday to Friday
* work permit, ARC, and health insurance provided
* three week summer holiday plus additional personal vacation time
* generous year-end bonus and tax back incentives
* total annual net income over 830,000NT
The ideal candidate will:
* be patient, creative, hard-working, and outgoing and work well in a fast-paced environment
* work well with children aged 7 to 14
* be a Native level English speaker, preferably with TEFL or equivalent certification.
* possess a four year university degree
* be able to sign a one year contract
Interested parties please email your resume and cover letter to Leon Ranger at the address given on the job heading.