"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Teach Young Learners TEFL in Taiwan
Date posted:2009-06-11 | Writer: Universe Language School | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Universe-American Language School is searching for two qualified TEFL teachers to join us. School provides an English-immersion kindergarten & Elementary program for children, ages 3 to 10. Similar to a North American kindergarten, each teacher is responsible for his or her own classroom. Students are grouped by age and the number of
students never exceeds 16 per class. We do not offer a bilingual
program. Our school prepares children to become successful
learners and confident English communicators.
Our Evening English Program provides overtime income. Students
are 8 to 12 years in age. Our evening classes emphasize English for
communicative purposes and give students a headstart of the reading
and writing skills they will need when they begin junior high
School offers a 1 year contract:
1. NT $50,000-60,000 per month (base salary not including overtime payment US $1=NT $30)
2. Paid national holidays.
3. Excellent health insurance.
4. Airport Pick up.
5. Working permit and Resident Visa
6. Free first month furnished accommodation and assistance in setting up a bank account.
7. Bonus of NT$20000 after contract completed
8. Supportive Staff and a friendly, collaborative work environment.
1. Native English-speakers. TEFL / TESOL qualifications preferred.
2. An undergraduate degree from a recognized college or university.
3. A positive, professional attitude and a genuine desire to teach children.
4. A willingness to work as part of a team to promote a spirit of learning.
To apply, please provide:
1. Current CV
2. Recent photo
3. Copy of the first page of your passport
4. Documents may be faxed or e-mailed (MS Word, TXT or HTML file
formats only) All applications will be accepted in confidence. We
thank all those who apply but advise that we will reply only to those
Please address all inquiries and applications to Miss Ginny Lin at the Email address given on the job heading.
Fax : 886-5-2789850
Address : 219 Min Goaw Road, Chia-Yi City, Taiwan
Contact Person : Ms Ginny Lin
Position : Director
Phone : 886-5-27818800
Fax : 886-5-2789850