"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Job Teaching English in Taiwan (6)
Date posted:2016-03-08 | Writer: Inter English School | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Use your TEFL skills in Inter English School, live in a small town, experience the original Taiwanese culture and save money! We are searching for a talented and energetic teacher who has a genuine interest in the culture of Taiwan and the academic progress of our students for a position starting in April, 2016.
What Inter School Offers:
• Excellent remuneration packages and airfare compensation.
• Free airport pick up and accommodation assistance.
• Assistance with work permit and ARC application and joint National health insurance.
• Average 16~25 teaching hours per week.
Age of students: 7~16 years old.
Average number of students in class: 8~15
• One week extensive training program (PAID).
The Ideal Candidate will:
• Be a native level English speaker who loves children of all ages (7~16) and abilities.
• Hold a four years bachelor's degree (all majors considered). This is required to enable us to obtain a work permit for you.
• Hold a TESOL or TEFL certification or any other relevant ESL qualification; however applicants who don't have a teaching qualification but possess energy and a desire to learn will also be considered.
• Have a preference for living in a small and friendly town.
• Be able to sign a one year contract.
If you are interested, please send the following documents to the email address given on the job heading:
• A copy of your resume and cover- letter.
• A copy of your degree.
• A copy of your passport page with photo, (if you are concerned about identity theft please feel free to blank out the non-relevant information. We just need the picture, name, date of birth, place of birth and date of expiration)
• Two copies of your recent photo.
• Two references contact information.
• Your Skype ID to contact with. Contact Principal (owner): Mr. Giant Hsu
We appreciate your interest in Inter English School.