"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Job Teaching English in Taiwan (5)
Date posted:2014-08-14 | Writer: Korrnell Academy | Email: email@example.com
Are you a TEFL certified teacher? Korrnell Academy, a top-rated, fastest-growing school, awaits your arrival! Korrnell Academy is a diversified-culture, Chinese-English bilingual private school (a grade school rather than a cram language center) in Hsinchu County. We use American curriculum with American textbooks to nurture our children to grow happily and healthily.
Our school has the following advantages over other schools/language institutes in Taiwan or other non-native English speaking countries:
1. Korrnell Academy offers Chinese-English dual immersion program to our students. ESL teachers teach curriculum-based English classes with American textbooks. We provide all the necessary resources such as curricula, answer keys, text books, student books, practice books, etc.
2. Currently our school employs more than 40 experienced foreign teachers from all over the world that you can acquire knowledge from. Most of them are very helpful and willing to sharing their teaching experience with new teachers.
3. The English proficiency level of Korrnell students compares excellently and favorably with the students of other schools/language institutes in Taiwan or other non-Native English speaking countries. Most parents of our students work at a nearby Hsinchu Science-based Industrial Park(Taiwan's "Silicon Valley") as engineers, managers, directors, CEOs, etc. These parents very much care about their children's education and appreciate the fine quality education Korrnell Academy has provided.
4. Our school has a strong management team that knows its goals. We have a loyal and united teaching staff that respect their supervisors and enjoy what they do.
5. We offer an excellent financially stable compensation package due to a steady increase in student numbers every year. Our remuneration includes a competitive salary and other benefits.
We are looking for the following ESL teachers for the 2014-2015 school year which will begin on September 1, 2014:
-Early childhood/Elementary teacher
-English/Science/Math/Social Studies(G6-G9) teacher
- Monthly salary of 65,000 - 76,000 NTD depending on professional, academic qualifications and class assignment.
- Taiwanese holidays off plus contract end paid vacation.
- Single occupancy furnished apartment with discounted monthly rent
- Health & Labor Insurance, Work Permit and ARC.
- Various bonuses provided: marking bonus, perfect attendance bonus, performance bonus, school functions bonus, homeroom teacher allowance, airfare allowance for a licensed teacher, etc.
- Be a licensed teacher in English-speaking nations. For non-licensed teachers, they need to have TESOL / TEFL certificate.
- An education-related BA or MA degree is preferred.
- Solid teaching background is favorable
Please email the following documents to John Su at the address given on the job heading.
- cover letter
- scanned copy of front page of the passport
- university/college certificate, teacher certificate and/or TESOL certificate
- recent photo(within 3 months)
- two references with contact details
- current residence