"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Job Teaching English in Taiwan (4)
Date posted:2009-01-04 | Writer: Gloria English School | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gloria English School is currently seeking TEFL teachers to teach English as a second language to children and youth of all age levels (4-18 year olds) as well as adults.
Gloria English School is one of the largest and most reputable English schools in Taiwan, with over 12,000 students, approximately 450 staff members, and 18 branches throughout Taoyuan County. Established in 1978, Gloria has been a leader in the private education industry for 30 years. We have a fully developed curriculum that integrates games, songs, current events, drama, and gestures. At Gloria English School, learning is fun!
Gloria offers a competitive salary, a one-year bonus of NT$25,000 and a contract renewal bonus of NT$30,000 in addition to performance and holiday bonuses, free accommodation, health and dental insurance, and assistance with work permit and ARC application. In addition, the Gloria community is very close-knit! The professional, yet casual and friendly environment at Gloria guarantees that you will have both a fantastic teaching career as well as an exciting lifestyle in Taiwan.
What Gloria Offers:
1. NT$640 per hour (starting rate with attendance bonus) ¡V approx. $20.00 US or $19.50 CAD OR NT$ 600 (starting rate without attendance bonus) - approx. $18.50 US or $18.00 CAD
2. Job security through guaranteed hours (a minimum average of 20 hours per week)
3. One-year bonus of NT$25,000 (approx. $ 770 USD or $760 CAD)
4. Free housing for 15 months (single rooms with shared living room, kitchen, and bathrooms)
5. Health and dental insurance
6. Assistance with work permit and ARC application
7. Additional bonuses (attendance, student re-enrolment, holiday...etc.)
8. Fully developed curriculum with teaching materials
9. Extensive training program
10. Airport pick-up
(1) University degree OR 2-year college diploma and TESOL/TEFL certificate
(2) US or Canadian citizen
(3) Native English Speaker
(4) Ability to complete a one-year contract
Start Date: Multiple positions available between January & March 2009.
Please submit your resume, a copy of your diploma, and a copy of your passport (biographical page) to the e-mail address given on the job heading page.