"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Immediate TEFL Positions in Taipei, Taiwan
Date posted:2011-06-07 | Writer: Honor Roll English School | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Honor Roll English School is now recruiting professionally minded TEFL qualified English teachers with great patience, creativity and sense of humor. The positions will be starting from August 30, 2011 to August 17, 2012. The teaching is in small classes, maximum 16, but the average is about 12. The teaching mix is about 90% young learners ages 7-15, with the remainder adults.
*Work hours: 1:40 pm to 8:40 pm, Monday-Friday. Hours include time for classroom preparation, breaks, and a 1/2 hour dinner break.
- NT$60,000¡ãNT$63,000 per month plus monthly attendance bonus NT$2,500.
- One week's paid vacation plus national holidays.
- National health insurance.
- Assistance in locating housing, airport pickup, etc.
- Reimbursement of work permit, resident visa, alien resident card and medical checkup fees.
Minimum Qualifications are:
- Native citizen from the US or Canada
- At least one year of teaching experience with children
- A Bachelor's degree, preferably in English Teaching or Education
- Willing to make a 12-month contract commitment
- A TEFL or TESOL certificate.
If you are a dedicated and creative teacher (in good health and preferably a non-smoker), please email your application along with the following documents to Kerry Liou at the e-mail address given on the job heading.
1) CV (Word format) with a recent photo
2) Copy of your passport photo page
3) Copies of your degree diploma and related teaching certificates
4) Two letters of personal recommendations