"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Teach Young Learners EFL in Spain
Date posted:2015-10-14 | Writer: The English House | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The English House is a small, highly regarded academy based in Alcañiz in the heart of rural Aragón. We have an opening for a lively and enthusiastic EFL teacher capable of teaching all age groups but especially comfortable working with primary level children. We teach highly communicative English to children and adults as well. Class sizes are typically between 6 and 8 students, there are no weekend classes and each week we hold a discussion or training workshop for teachers.
Alcañiz is a provincial town of around 15,000 inhabitants. People are friendly and the demand for English is high which helps our teachers integrate quickly with the local community. So if you would also like to improve your Spanish or you simply enjoy speaking it then this is the place for you.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
• 1150 euros net per month for a 20 hour teaching week (plus one hour a week teacher’s meeting/training)
• Full health and social security cover
• Paid holidays at Christmas, Easter and any public holidays
• Possibility of summer work on our English Summer Camps
• Assistance in finding accommodation, opening a bank account, and registering with a local doctor.
• Private accident insurance
• Applicants must be native speakers
• Applicants must hold a recognised TEFL qualification
• At least one contactable reference
• A degree is preferred whilst not essential
• A working knowledge of Spanish would also be preferred
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply with CV to the email address given on the job heading.