"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Job For Enthusiastic EFL Teachers in Spain
Date posted:2014-05-07 | Writer: Aran School | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Aran School is a small friendly language school based on the un-spoilt Huelva coast in the south of Spain. We are looking to employ enthusiastic English Teachers for all age groups. The people employed must enjoy teaching English to children as well as adults. Due to significantly increased demand, we have openings for 2 full-time EFL/ESL teachers, starting in September, initially for work until the following July, with the possibility of renewal. Excellent conditions and pleasant working environment.
- Above-average local salary, with paid Christmas and Easter holidays
- Full Social Security and medical coverage
- Paid local holidays, including 2 weeks at Christmas
- Motivated adult learners
- Small classes with individual attention
- Supportive and friendly work atmosphere
- Continuous improvement, with constant exchange of effective teaching tools
- Freedom and trust to do most things your way
- Minimum of bureaucracy
- High expectations
- Serious orientation to the success of each of our students
- We use laptops
Preference - University Degree, TEFL, TESOL or CELTA.
25 hours a week - Salary starting from €1,100 net a month depending on experience. Paid holidays. Option for renewal of contact.
Mr. Tomás Costello, Director of Studies, via email at the address given on the job heading.
Calle Alta Nº 27
21450 - Spain
Telephone / Fax: 0034 959 096499