Date posted:2019-03-27 | Writer: Global Kids International | Email: [email protected]
GKI (Global Kids International) School is looking for native level EFL teachers who can start from April(22, April), May, June and July. We are an established Private English School specializing in education for Kindergarten and Elementary school-aged children with about 20 native teachers. GKI has been in operation since 1995 with the same owner. GKI has a great reputation in the neighborhood and is in a great location in Seoul, close to Olympic park and Han River. The elementary curriculum is prepared for the teachers and is supplemented with multimedia tools in the classroom. (Each classroom has a flat screen TV. Teachers are assigned notebooks/tablets to utilize in the classroom.) Kindergarten leaves room for the teacher to be more creative, choosing weekly lessons/songs/art around the supplied theme. Because of this, families often send all of their children to GKI over the years, which makes for a nice, comfortable community around the school and Songpa.
1. Position: Kindergarten and Elementary Teachers
2. Working Hours: Depending on a position. You will work basically 30 hours a week, Monday through Friday only. There is no Saturday school at GKI. 10AM-7:30PM(M,W,F), 10AM-5PM(T,TH) Including lunch break and prep.
3. Payment: As an instructor you will be paid 2.4 to 2.8 million won per month. (Depending on your teaching schedule, experience, and qualifications) You will be also paid 22,000 - 25,000won / hour as an over time teaching payment if you teach more than 120 hours per Session. (20 working days a month)
-Round Trip Ticket for Vacation (If you renew your contract)
-One Way Ticket to Korea
-Return Ticket to Your Hometown (When your final contract ends)
- National Health Insurance
- Relocation fee provided (200,000 won)
-Private apartment (NO Roommate) fully-furnished with air-conditioner, Cable TV, Internet Service, refrigerator, washing machine, and many extras.
-1 Month Bonus Pay upon completion of contract
-Free Optional lunch
-Friendly, cooperative working environment
. Native level speaker ONLY with teaching experience. TEFL / TESOL a distinct advantage.
. Enthusiasm for teaching
. Outgoing personality
. Willingness to cooperate and be a part of a team
If you are interested in the position, please e-mail your resume and a recent photo with the possible starting date to Alice at the address given on the job heading.