"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL Position in Russia
Date posted:2016-10-18 | Writer: Windsor English Language School | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Windsor English Language School is a friendly, independent establishment, looking for EFL teachers in our schools in Moscow, Saint-Petersburg and Vladimir. We are also looking for a teacher for our new school that is going to be opened soon in Irkutsk, a cosy Siberian city near lake Baikal with a lot of universities. Different start dates are available.
Windsor provides a range of general and specialized courses to students and professionals. In addition to general English, our school provides IELTS preparation and ESP courses in finance, law, medicine and content-based courses in a range of subjects.
We are an IELTS Pretesting Centre and an official partner of University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations. We work closely with the Moscow Examination Centre, and many of our teachers, once sufficiently experienced, go on to become certified Examiners. This professional development brings the possibility for regular examining work in Moscow and the possibility of paid working trips.
We have a vigorous program of teacher training and professional development. Our policy is to trust our teacher's expertise and to place them at the heart of what we do.
- Hold a recognized qualification: CELTA, TESOL, TEFL.
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred).
- from 1 year EFL teaching experience.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
Typical remuneration package includes following:
- Monthly salary from 40 000 - 50 000 rubles net. A typical workload is between 26-30 hours a week. 1 academic hour equals 40 minutes.
- Shared accommodation close to a metro station or 18 000 rubles allowance.
- Visa sponsorship during the contract.
- Medical insurance.
- Unlimited travel card.
- Flight allowance.
- Meeting at the airport on arrival.
- Paid induction period (without a reduction in salary).
- Paid holiday.
- Full academic support (including bi-monthly in-house training, consultation sessions and seminars).
- Free Russian lessons for all levels given by a professional teacher.
- Free Internet access in the school; free coffee and tea.
- Annual bonus.
- Overtime during the week or weekend (which is optional) might total, for example, 300-500 USD per month for 6-8 extra academic hours per week.
If you are interested in applying please feel free to send us your CV to the address given on the job heading. Please, make a note of which city you are interested in working in.
We look forward to welcoming you as part of our team.