"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL Job Teaching Young Learners in Russia
Date posted:2015-01-22 | Writer: Moscow Innovative Language Centre | Email: email@example.com
Moscow Innovative Language Centre ( MILC) was opened in February 2010. We are looking for young, experienced, hard-working and optimistic native level EFL teachers devoted to their profession. Our school is situated in a nice and quiet area of Moscow, an active and dynamic city with plenty of opportunities for leisure. The Innovative Bilingual system of education provides various lessons and activities for children from 2 to 12 years old. The lessons in the school are held both in English and in Russian. For the moment, there are several native speakers of English teaching in the school. All the teaching staff speak English and are always ready to help a foreign teacher with any questions arising. In the summer time, there is also a summer camp with plenty of various activities for children. Foreign teachers are provided with comfortable accommodation close to the school, with all the necessary conveniences.
- Country of origin Great Britain, USA, Canada, Australia.
- Education: higher/college in Humanities/Psychology/Education/Social studies;
- Certificate TESOL/TEFL as a bonus;
- Experience of teaching English to children of pre-school and primary school age - not less than a year, preferably abroad (e.g.. South Korea);
NB!: If only TEFL/TESOL certificate - experience 1-2 years of teaching English to young children obligatory!
- Knowledge of various methods of early development of children and of teaching English to children;
- Any supplementary skills and abilities: in art/music/sports/acting and etc.
Work conditions and benefits:
- groups of 7-8 children;
- basic salary 70 000 roubles.
- two days off per week:
- possibility to earn more by teaching English to clients individually ;
- airport pick-up and accommodation provided;
- flight reimbursement;
- training and development programs;
- an official work contract and visa invitation;
- full work visa sponsorship and reimbursement,
- contract renewal bonus.
To apply please email your CV and your recent photo to Ekaterina, Foreign staff manager, at the address given on the job heading.
Moscow Innovative Language Centre
Landyishevaya str 14
Telephone: +7 (495) 997-23-65