"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Positions in Russia for EFL Teachers
Date posted:2016-05-17 | Writer: International Educational Centre | Email: email@example.com
International Educational Centre is looking fill its last few remaining EFL positions for the 2016-17 academic year. Successful applicants will join our friendly team, and should be in Moscow by August 22nd 2016. This is an opportunity to use your TEFL skills working in a high-quality, professional and enjoyable atmosphere with language learners of all ages, levels and abilities.
Our schools are all located about 30-45 minutes from the centre of Moscow. This means slightly cheaper living costs, a closer connection to the local community but still with easy access to the city centre. We have expanded rapidly in the past few years and continue to do so, owing to our excellent reputation the region.
Our supportive management and staff help both teachers and students feel at home. We offer a highly competitive package and a pleasant working environment in return for professional, motivated teaching.
SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL:
• be a native level speaker of English.
• have a university degree
• have a recognised teaching qualification (CELTA, TESOL, TEFL etc.)
• be enthusiastic about teaching and living in Russia
• be open to teaching all ages and levels
• be able to arrive in Moscow by August 22nd 2016
• a stable salary, linked to the dollar exchange rate and ranging from 40,000 – 78,000 rubles/month after tax, dependent on experience and qualifications
• PLUS: A comfortable flat PAID FOR BY THE SCHOOL (within walking distance of the school, shared with another teacher but with private bedroom
• PLUS: Bills (excluding Internet) paid for by the school
• PLUS: Flights, multiple-entry work visa, health insurance and registration all paid for by the school
• PLUS: Contract completion bonus of one month’s salary
• 30 academic hours per week (1 academic hour = 45 minutes) with 2 consecutive days off
• A maximum of 4 hours per week for extra activities such as placement testing, discussion clubs, office hours and student quests/games nights etc.
• 25 calendar days of paid holidays and paid Russian national holidays
• Social events for teachers, including excursions and events arranged for national and international holidays
• Free airport transfers
• Weekly Russian lessons for teachers, with the school covering 50% of the cost
• Mobile phone provided for personal use (calls paid for by the teacher)
• 24-hour help in case of emergency
• A friendly, supportive work environment with a range of resources
These positions are suitable for both new and experienced teachers and full training will be given.
Interested applicants are requested to send the following to the email address given on the job heading:
• CV (résumé)
• Cover letter
• Scanned university and teaching diplomas/certificates
• A recent photo
The contact details of two independent referees will be requested following a successful Skype interview.