"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Position Teaching English in Russia
Date posted:2016-09-15 | Writer: International Educational Centre | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Come and join our wonderful team and our enthusiastic students on the edge of Moscow! At International Educational Centre, we provide a high-quality, professional and enjoyable atmosphere for language learners of all ages, levels and abilities. We are now recruiting for additional EFL teachers at our branches in Dzerzhinsky and Malakhovka, both located about 30-45 minutes from the very centre of Moscow. Live within walking distance to work and have the metropolis right there when you need it!
You can be part of a thriving company and an integral part of the local community. Our friendly management and staff help both teachers and students feel at home. We offer a highly competitive package and a pleasant working environment in return for professional, motivated teaching.
Successful applicants will:
• be a native level speaker of English
• have a university degree
• have a recognised teaching qualification (CELTA, TESOL, TEFL etc.)
• be enthusiastic about teaching and living in Russia
• be open to teaching all ages and levels, from VYLs to adults
• be able to arrive in Moscow as soon as all visa formalities are complete – ideally from mid-October
• a stable salary, linked to the dollar exchange rate and ranging from 40,000 – 62,000 rubles/month after tax, with no subtractions for rent etc
• PLUS: A comfortable flat PAID FOR BY THE SCHOOL (within walking distance of the school, either single accommodation or shared with another teacher (but with private bedroom)
• PLUS: Bills (excluding Internet) paid for by the school
• PLUS: Flights, multiple-entry work visa, health insurance and registration all paid for by the school
• PLUS: Contract completion bonus of one month’s salary
• 30 academic hours per week (1 academic hour = 45 minutes) with 2 consecutive days off
• A maximum of 4 hours per week for extra activities such as placement testing, discussion clubs and student quests/games nights etc.
• Up to 25 calendar days of paid holidays and paid Russian national holidays (depending on contract length)
• Social events for teachers, including excursions and events arranged for national and international holidays
• Free airport transfers
• Weekly Russian lessons for teachers, with the school covering 50% of the cost
• Mobile phone provided for personal use (calls paid for by the teacher)
• 24-hour help in case of emergency
• A friendly, supportive work environment with a range of resources
Interested applicants are invited to send the following to the email address given on the job heading:
• CV (résumé)
• Cover letter
• Scanned university and teaching diplomas/certificates
• A recent photo
The contact details of two independent referees will be requested following a successful Skype interview.
We look forward to hearing from you!