"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL Job in Poland (2)
Date posted:2015-06-07 | Writer: WORD Language School | Email: email@example.com
WORD, a private language school located in Krakow, is looking for TEFL certified teachers. Krakow is the old capital of Poland, an old yet vibrant city with a renaissance castle, a marvellous downtown and lots of romantic cafes. It is only 100km from Zakopane - the biggest Polish mountain resort. We were established 25 years ago and are proud of having over 1000 students. The school year begins on 1st October and lasts till 15th June.
- one year contract, which may be prolonged
- 20-30 working hours a week
- a very good local salary
- tax paid by school
- academic support
- nice and friendly staff
- minimum BA
- candidates between 23-50 years old
-TEFL,TESOL, CELTA, DELTA or similar certificate
- some experience in teaching EFL
- full citizenship and education of one of the following countries: Great Britain, USA, Canada, Ireland, Australia
- interpersonal skills, enthusiasm, creativity, ability to cooperate
If you already live in Poland, preferably in Cracow, and feel like getting to know new friends, working with friendly and supportive staff, furthering your career in ESL and going through a new experience - contact us!
Send you CV to the email address given on the job heading.