"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
School in Poland Seeks EFL Teachers
Date posted:2016-07-19 | Writer: Quest Language School | Email: email@example.com
Quest Language School based in Puławy, Poland is seeking to employ a number of EFL Teachers for the school year 2016/17. We are looking for dynamic and dedicated teachers to join our friendly, supportive, creative and enthusiastic team. The main duties will be to plan and deliver high-quality lessons to different age and level groups, ranging from children to adults.
OUR SCHOOL: private language school founded in 1996, well-established and renowned in the area.
WE TEACH: general English as well as exam preparation courses, conversation courses, business and professional English; levels from A1 to C2
OUR LOCATION: Puławy (population 50 000, central Poland) on the river Vistula, peaceful, green, dynamically developing; with a big, beautiful and historical park (founded in the19th century), offering a variety of leisure opportunities (hiking, biking, jogging, sightseeing, horse riding, kayaking, skiing, swimming etc.), close to picturesque historical small towns such as Kazimierz Dolny, Janowiec, Naleczow (a famous Polish spa resort) (15 km);
NEAREST AIRPORTS: Lublin (50 km), Radom (60 km), Warsaw (120 km),
· Contract Type: Full time contract: 15- 20 (60min) hours per week, minimum 1 school year (1st October 2016- 30th June 2017)
· Pay Rates: Competitive rates. Details available on application.
· Induction: a pre-service induction process (Start Date: 20th Sep. 2016)
· Excellent working conditions:
* small classes (3-12 students)
* big and well-equipped classrooms: interactive whiteboard, computers with internet connection in most classrooms
* syllabus, materials, teacher support and training
* friendly atmosphere
* assistance with accommodation, airport pick-up if needed
* 5 weeks of paid holiday (26 working days) within the contract duration: (31st Oct- 1st Nov; 11th Nov; 23th Dec- 1st Jan; 6th Jan; 16th- 29th Jan; 13th Apr- 18th; 29th Apr- 3rd May)
* possibility of prolonging the contract
· Standard EFL teaching duties such as lesson preparation; homework management & correction; assessment design, delivery & correction; student guidance & feedback.
· Administration duties related to needs analysis, attendance, progress reports, materials etc.
· Attendance at all relevant meetings and workshops
· enjoys working with people, can build up a good rapport with children and teenagers
· direct, open
· has good interpersonal communication skills
· flexible, resourceful, positive “can-do” approach, able to positively influence and motivate others.
· organized, responsible, & performance-driven with an ability to meet deadlines.
· has an effective classroom management style
· has the ability to deliver lessons with pace and interest
· works productively, sensitively and cooperatively in team contexts
· inspirational, creative, empathetic
· realises the school mission, vision and respect its values
- Recognized CELTA / TESOL / TEFL qualifications
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- Native level speaker of English
- A degree in teaching, preferably an ELT degree
- Potential to effectively use a variety of teaching methods or innovative solutions (e.g. modern technologies) in order to enhance the learning process
- Minimum 1 year teaching experience for native speakers of English who do not hold a degree in teaching
Please send email applications to the address given on the job heading, stating the reference “Teacher Recruitment 2016/17”- in the subject bar.
- Applications must include:
* CV with current postal address, daytime contact number and email address.
* Full contact details of 2 referees known to the applicant in a professional EFL capacity, or present or former tutor, or previous employer; including their name, position held, email address and work contact number.
* Cover letter outlining suitability for the role
* Scans of relevant qualifications (academic and TEFL qualifications).
* Statement of clean criminal record
* Health statement confirming ability to work as a teacher
* Previous work record
Interviews will take place on an ongoing basis after 15th of July 2016.
We are also seeking to employ teachers of Spanish, French, Russian and Chinese for the academic year 2016/17